Introduction to the components of the PV Module testing Machine
1, imaging system
The imaging system adopts imported SONY EXview HAD CCD, which has 1.4 million and 6 million users to choose from and supports dual camera mode.
Excellent image quality, SONY EXview HAD CCD, excellent image quality, with semiconductor refrigeration, as low as -20 ° C, eliminating the influence of thermal noise, further improving image quality, integrated design, simple interface, easy to maintain, The CCD camera adopts an integrated design, USB interface power supply and data transmission, and maintenance is simple.
2, motion control unit
The motion control unit is responsible for the flow control of the entire EL fully automatic tester and the manual function commissioning of individual function modules.
The motion control unit collects the state of the sensor to control the workflow of the device, and at the same time, the working state of each unit is known through the sensor. When a working unit fails, the motion control unit can immediately stop the current operation and maintain the state, and through the serial port and The PC interactively sends and receives commands and uploads alarm information.
3, computer control system
(1) Computer configuration professional industrial control computer, good stability, Chinese WindowsXP operating system.
(2) Dedicated defect detection (EL) image acquisition and processing software adopts professional operation interface, simple and clear, Chinese/English operating environment, supports manual marking of defect locations, different defects have different marking symbols, easy to identify, marking results and pictures Save together.
(3) Database management test results, easy to retrieve and find, and interface with the customer database to upload test results.
(4) Provide Ethernet interface, which can interface with the customer production management system, upload test pictures, equipment working status and alarm information.
PV Module testing Machine description:
This machine is a solar module performance test machine, which is suitable for automatic test and result recording of solar single crystal silicon or polysilicon and other various solar cell module electrical performance parameters. It adopts four-wire measurement, 14-bit four-channel high-speed synchronous acquisition card and parameter display. The measurement parameters are tabular graphical display, irradiance and temperature automatic compensation; flash count counting prompt, continuous 24 hours work, imported xenon lamp 200,000 flash life, optional manual slide, infrared temperature probe and other configuration functions to ensure testing The data is accurate and the performance is stable and reliable.
This machine is related to the standards IEC61730-2016, IEC61215-2016, UL1703-2018, IEC60904-1, IEC60904-3, IEC60904-9, GB-T9535, GB/T6495.1, GB/T6495.3, GB/T6495.9 Standard design for performance testing of solar cells and their PV modules.
PV Module testing Machine features:
1. The solar module performance test machine adopts the imported German pulsed xenon lamp. The light source manufacturing process is advanced and the performance is stable and reliable.
2. Accurate and unique electronic load and circuit design, under the control of computer and software programs, high-speed synchronous acquisition and transmission of various test data of PV modules, stable and precise electronic load and intelligent acquisition to ensure accurate and reliable test data.
3, professional customized software, comprehensive test functions, data, tables, graphics and other output modes are complete, with database functions to save large-capacity test data to meet production data storage and traceability.
4. Automatic compensation of irradiance and temperature to meet the requirements of accurate testing under different test environments, reducing the control difficulty and cost of the test environment.
5. The test machine is equipped with a photovoltaic cell for calibrating the characteristics of the light source. The performance parameters of the battery are calibrated by an authoritative third-party testing agency.
6. The system calibration and correction function can perform calibration calibration of current measurement calibration factor, voltage measurement calibration factor, standard detection factor, correction resistance, etc. according to the needs of the test product.
7, the product is independent research and development and manufacturing, according to customer testing needs to achieve accurate tailor-made customization.